Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pat on the Back

Just got back from Kroger. Yeah I know, not exactly meeting my goal of shopping locally (well as a Cincinnati based company I guess I could call it local). Did really well despite having gone to the store beyond hungry! I only strayed outside of the organic section to get my Mexican Coke. Found out Kashi pizza is on sale this week, and it's only $5 (with your Kroger card of course) so I grabbed a few. I've never had their pizza before, since I can either order a pizza for about the same cost or make my own for cheaper. Verdict: Kashi pizza is good, but not worth the extra money. If you can get it on sale, it's worth it. Otherwise, just make your own.
Bad news: My beer that I just got out of the fridge isn't very cold. I just checked the temperature setting on the fridge and it was on the recommended setting. I hope it's something as simple as the fridge door was left open. I don't know how old the fridge is, since it came with the house, but it doesn't look too old.
Good news: we just got back from vacation. Thus, we don't have anything in the fridge other than some drinks and condiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment